We at the Law Office of Robert B. Goss, P.C. are delighted to announce that our principal and founder, Bob Goss, has been recognized by Avvo, the well-known attorney rating and review site, with Avvo’s “Clients’ Choice 2015.”
Avvo’s attorney rating system identifies rankings of 10.0 – 9.0 as “Superb.” Based on Avvo’s mathematical model, which includes input from hundreds of attorneys, thousands of consumers, and legal professionals who understand the work attorneys perform, Bob received a perfect Avvo “10.0” score.
This is the second year in a row that Bob (pictured at right) has been recognized by Avvo as a “Clients’ Choice” attorney.
Competence With Caring: Bob’s Winning Combination
As client after client explains, Bob combines expert knowledge of Veterans Law with deep understanding of the challenges clients face. Bob’s compassion and passion, together with his knowledge and proficiency in many areas of law, stem from genuine concern for each person as an individual. When you work with Bob, you have a comrade as well as an attorney. Whatever happens, Bob is there for you and is going to help you through.
Bob’s Other Credentials
Among his many accomplishments, Bob is a decorated U.S. Airforce pilot and a disabled Veteran. Bob’s civilian accomplishments include the following:
- Texas A&M (1981, B.S., Aerospace Engineering)
- Texas A&M (1982, M.S., Aerospace Engineering)
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (2006, J.D.)
- University of Houston Law Center (2008m LL.M. degrees in Health Law and Intellectual Property & Information Law
- Chair, Military and Veterans Law Section (2013 – 2014)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
We at the Law Office of Robert B. Goss, P.C. are proud of Bob for his well-deserved recognition as an Avvo’s “Clients’ Choice 2015” attorney. We look forward to working with you.
Do you have a legal issue? The good news is, by taking prompt, early action, you are in the best position to maintain or improve your situation. DON’T WAIT. Contact the Law Office of Robert B. Goss, P.C. today to a FREE consultation.